As Christmas rapidly approaches we're sharing our favorite sweet treat with you! This easy - no bake recipe is one to keep & repeat all year long.
2 Cups Sifted Confectioners Sugar
6 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Peanut Butter (crunchy or creamy)
3/4 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
1/2 Cup Soft Butter
1. Combine confectioners sugar, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and softened butter. Blend thoroughly.
2. Shape into 1/4 inch balls.
3. Chill for several hours or overnight.
4. Melt chocolate pieces.
5. Insert toothpicks into balls & dip into melted chocolate. Swirl to cover completely.
6. Place on waxed paper & sprinkle festive sprinkles on top.
7. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
*Makes about 5 dozen.
Voila!! Easy peasy. This also makes a great gift for co-workers and neighbors! Double up the recipe and give the gift of chocolate.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours!