Packing for your Beach Trip
Summer is here and so is the time for Vacation! We have all the skinny on how to get organized for your trip. Check out our 5 step guide on how to pack for your upcoming beach vacation!
1. Beach Luggage - Your luggage should always be versatile and lightweight. Especially for a beach vacation, you don’t want to pack too much. The goal is to relieve stress, not add to it.
2. Packing organizers - Keep your Beach essentials straight with packing organizers. For lots of activities, you have a lot of supplies. From sandals and walking shoes to sunscreen and shades, you need to keep it all organized.
3. Meds - Even when packing for the beach, don’t forget prescription medications and other items to stay healthy. You don’t want to ruin your vacation by getting sick. Take precautions like using hand sanitizer (even after washing your hands), and pack a small first aid kit with band-aids.
4. Beach Bag checklist - You always want to make sure you include these basics in your packing to do list! We suggest buying before you hit the road.
A good book
Kids water toys (small easy to pack)
Sun shirts or cover ups
5. Snacks & Drinks - Be sure to pack a bag of easy to grab beach snacks, like fruit or chips. Nothing too messy! For drinks, fill a cooler with a variety of canned or bottled beverages. No glass on the beach!
We hope everyone has amazing Summer beach vacations!