Nothing beats a cold refreshingly sweet popsicle in the Summertime! Try making your own with these popsicle molds! They are so delicious + fun for you and the kids to make together!
ROOT BEER FLOAT POPSICLE
15 ounces A&W® Root Beer 1 cup vanilla ice cream
1. Let the vanilla ice cream sit out until it becomes slightly melted.
2. Fill each mold a third to half full of ice cream.
3. Fill each mold with A&W Root Beer. Since the root beer will foam, let it sit for a minute until that foam goes down and fill some more until you have liquid to the top of each mold.
4. Put the popsicle mold lid on and insert popsicle sticks.
5. Let freeze overnight and serve. You can run the mold under lukewarm water for a minute to release the popsicles from the mold easier.
LAVA FLOW POPSICLES
1 1/2 cups cubed pineapple
1 cup diced mango
1/2–3/4 cup coconut milk
2 1/2 cups strawberries
1/4 cup orange juice
1 Tbsp honey or agave (optional–only as needed)
1. Make the pineapple layer: Add all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Add additional coconut milk as needed.
2. Transfer pineapple coconut mixture to a liquid measuring cup or a small pitcher while you make the strawberry layer.
3. Make the strawberry swirl: Place ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
4. Assemble: Alternate scoops of pineapple and strawberry smoothies into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until completely solid.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE POPSICLES
6-8 large strawberries, washed, tops removed, and quartered
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons warm water
3.4 oz cheesecake instant pudding, 1 package
2 cups milk
12 vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
1. In a small bowl, add strawberries, sugar, and water and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add pudding and milk. Whisk well to combine. Stir in crushed cookies.
3. Use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to add pudding to a popsicle mold. A 1 tablespoon of strawberry mixture as the next layer, and finally another 2 tablespoons of pudding to the popsicle mold.
4. Gently tap mold to release bubbles and place top on mold. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. To remove popsicles from mold, run warm water on the mold and gently pull the popsicles out of the mold. Store in an airtight container or resealable bag in the freezer.
Enjoy + Stay Cool!