School lunches don't have to be boring! Today we're sharing an easy pizza roll-up recipe to add to your weekly menu.
1 tube refrigerated crescent dough or pizza dough
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups grated Italian blend cheese
15-20 pieces pepperoni
1 Tablespoon fresh basil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using crescent dough, unroll from the tube and press together at the seams. For refrigerated pizza dough, roll to create a flat rectangle.
2. Spread pizza sauce on top of the dough. Top with cheese.
3. Place your toppings on top of the sauce and cheese.
4. Roll up the dough into a tight cylinder and place the pizza roll-ups into a prepared baking dish.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Allow them to cool before covering and storing in the fridge.
6. When it’s time to pack school lunches, simply slice a pizza bun or two from the baking pan.
We hope this 2019/2020 school year is amazing! If you love our recipes, be sure to check out our Instagram for more!