DIY Summer Floral Arrangement
Feel the Summer vibes with this citrus floral arrangement! Today we're sharing how to recreate this look for yourself!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Two clear vases, sized so one fits inside the other
Fruit of your choice (ie: lemons, grapefruits, limes, etc.)
1. Place the smaller vase inside the larger one.
2. Slice your lemons about 1/4 inch thick. The number of lemons you need depends on the size of your vases.
3. Place the lemon slices between the small vase and the large vase. Use a long skewer to move them around.
4. Pour fresh water into both vases. The lemons should be completely immersed.
5. Arrange flowers and herbs of your choice and voila! A beautiful, easy DIY lemon flower arrangement that will last for days.
We'd love to see your arrangements! Tag @metrosotherwoman on Instagram so we can check out what you've created.