Feng Shui The Bedroom
As busy, hardworking adults... We all crave a better nights rest. On today's blog were sharing a few simple rules of feng shui to create a positive flow in the bedroom and promote restful sleep.
1. The top of your head should be near a solid wall.
2. Headboard flush against the wall.
3. Sleep with door closed or at the very least, open a few inches whenever laying in bed.
4. Choose a solid headboard.
BEST FENG SHUI COLORS
1. Avoid primary colors on walls.
2. Keep decor & furniture in a neutral color.
3. If you need a pop, stick with a muted color on your bedding.
Most of us prefer to have a mirror in the bedroom, but a feng shui bedroom should not have one. The reasoning behind this is mirrors reflect light, and it makes energies in the bedroom very active.
Implement elemental remedies as accessories in your space. The remedies are the five elements: water features, plants for wood, fire colors (red and purple) and objects made of earth or metal.
Most importantly & probably the most obvious rule of feng shui... Keep it clutter free! If you need assistants in getting your room up to par with the rules of feng shui... Give us shout! We're here to help in any way we can.