Wrap Like A Pro
On this week's blog we are sharing a step by step tutorial on how to wrap your gifts like a pro. With the holiday season here, there's no better time than now to take your wrapping skills up a notch. We know, gift bags are so much easier but think about the statement a perfectly wrapped gift makes!
Here's what you'll need:
10 Steps To A Perfectly Wrapped Gift:
1. Lay your paper out and place your gift on top. Make sure that you have enough paper to fit all the way around + a couple extra inches. You'll need a 1 inch buffer for each inch of the box height.
2. Fold in one side and be sure the paper is as tight to the box as possible. Place a small piece of tape to the middle of the box to ensure it stays put.
2. Fold in 3/4 of an inch of your paper to ensure a smooth straight edge.
4. Repeat step 2, pull tight and tape together.
5. Moving to the sides... Fold down the top half of the paper so it's flush against the box.
6. Crease the sides to form wings.
7. Fold the first wing in, creasing as you go.
8. Be sure to fold the bottom part of the wing in. Repeat with other side, creasing as you go.
10. Now fold up the bottom triangle. The finished product should look like an envelope.
10. Get creative! Spice up your gift wrapping with fun embellishments. Steal a few pieces of the pine from your tree, or wrap around some twine. These simple touches will add an extra flair to your gift.
No time to wrap gifts yourself? metro's other woman® is always here to help, call today to book!